Woodmancote Preschool is located in the heart of Woodmancote, at the foot of Cleeve Hill and Nottingham Hill. We are lucky to have such lovely countryside on our doorstep and we aim to make the most of it when we can. The preschool building looks out onto the cricket field and we have a lovely play area on our doorstep which we take the children to most sessions.
We also have fantastic forest school facilities located at the back of the field.
- To provide opportunities for children of two years to five years to play together in a suitable, caring environment.
- To provide such activities and equipment as will meet the children’s needs, within the framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To provide such care, guidance and supervision as necessary.
- Preschool has an Equal Opportunities Policy for all children, parents and staff, our Admissions Policy operates under this.
- The main allocation of places for the following school year will take place in April. Priority will be given to those already attending Preschool and those wanting more than one session. Other factors taken into consideration will be the age of the child and time on the waiting list.
- A registration form must be completed, signed and given to the Head Practitioner
- When a space becomes available the parent of the child will be notified by Head Practitioner.
- Information on dietary requirements, allergies, religious needs or medical conditions will be obtained.
- Details of who has parental responsibility will be obtained.
- On admission, a medical information form including permission to seek emergency medical advice or treatment must be completed before the child is left in Preschool’s care.
- Parents will be made aware of how fees are paid and our debt recovery policy.
- Fees will be payable regardless of absence. One month’s notice of withdrawal is required.