Woodmancote Preschool is located in Woodmancote Village Hall at the foot of Cleeve and Nottingham Hills. Bishops Cleeve is on our doorstep and Prestbury is a short drive away. We have ample parking which makes drop offs and pick ups quick and easy, no searching for a parking space!
We are lucky to have such lovely countryside on our doorstep and we aim to make the most of it when we can. The preschool building looks out onto the cricket field and we have a lovely play area on our doorstep which we take the children to most sessions.
We also have fantastic forest school facilities located at the back of the field.
- To provide opportunities for children of two years to five years to learn and play together in a enabling environment.
- Develop respectful, supportive relationships with our families, including them in Preschool Life.
- To support our children to be the best they can be.
- To give our children the skills they need to be ready to start school.
- Motivate our children to want to learn. Develop their curiosity in the world around them. Give them confidence to try, to ask questions and want to know more.
- To provide such activities and equipment as will meet the children’s needs, within the framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage